Saturday, July 20, 2013

I love it when interests come together!

Here's an item that showcases two of my interests, one of which you are already familiar with:
 Batman Adventures #18
Mike Mignola Variant Cover!
*Mignola Trivia: Mike came up with the Mr. Freeze character design that was used in Batman: The Animated Series.

Not only is this a really cool picture, the interior of the comic is in German!
I really like foreign variants of comic books and cards, it's always neat to see what words or phrases you know look like in a language other than your native one. 

Also, this is not my first foreign comic book, I picked up this a few years ago and hope to have it signed by Mr. Mignola at some point: 
Hellboy: Almost Colossus (Part 1 of 2)
This one is in Polish!

Now, to fulfill a promise a made a few many months ago, here is the photobucket of my Mike Mignola Collection! I've still got plenty of books to get, and a little work to do on the album; so keep coming back to check it out! (Now if only the really nice people over at Sports Card Album would add a comic book section...)

*Seriously, if you haven't made a visit to SCA, then I strongly suggest you do so. They're making stuff happen over there!

Thanks for stopping by folks!
Staying unabashed and interested, 
-RUffin

No comments:

Post a Comment