Monday, December 24, 2012

A little early Christmas cheer...

Given what I do for a living (which has me working 10 hours tomorrow), my wife and I decided to have our household Christmas this afternoon when I got home from work. My son got some entertaining (and quite musical) toys, my wife got some scarves (try not looking lost when you're on that shopping trip, I dare you), and I got a gift certificate to my LCS. Oh, and this!

Needless to say, I was ecstatic and pleased, haha.
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season, and before you go...

I have a general "organization" question for all of you out there:
When putting together a binder of your favorite team, is it best to do it by set/year, or by player? I was thinking about a separate binder for chrome-ish stuff, but I'm not really sure...
Any and all input is appreciated!

As always,
Thanks for stopping by!
Stay unabashed! Stay interested!
-Ruffin



No comments:

Post a Comment