Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank you, but no.

Have you ever seen a card that you would NEVER want? In generally ANY circumstance?
Well, I know I have!



I stumbled across this while perusing the "non-sports" section of COMC, and it made me stop and take a second look. I mean, really? Gene Simmons' pants? I'd feel like I would have to wash my hands after touching that card even if it was in a top-loader.
Maybe I'm just being overly cynical (feel free to call me out), and maybe it's because I'm not that big of a KISS fan, but I'm bothered by this card.
I know the resolution stinks, but it seems COMC has a new system in place to prevent "image sharing" from their site, so I had to go dig this one up on Google. If you are interested in this card (or want to see how similar Gene can look to Sylvester Stallone), here's the link:
Some of the most expensive pants you'll never wear...

Anyway, that's all I have for today, haha.

I hope all of you have a great (and safe) New Year's, and I look forward to the coming year.

Stay unabashed! Stay interested!
-Ruffin

No comments:

Post a Comment