Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hail to the State...

As I sit here watching the 109th Battle for the Golden Egg, I thought I could share a recent trade acquisition with you:
This beauty comes from my friend over at The Daily Dimwit, and he should post what I sent him in the next few days!

It's always nice when a player from the college (or high school) team you root for winds up at the professional team you root for. Seeing Will Clark retire as a Cardinal made me happy, even if he is back in the Giants front office now...
On the other hand, I wasn't too thrilled when Paul Maholm went to the Cubs. Or when Josh Donaldson was drafted by them, lol. Josh and I went to the same high school, he was a few years ahead of me though.

Anyway, time to get back to watching this game... #hailstate

No comments:

Post a Comment